
My name is Jodie Villanueva. I am a 21 year-old transfer student here at California State University San Marcos. I was born in Denver, Colorado at Rose Hospital. At a young age, my family and I moved to San Diego, California. I attended elementary school at a private school called Mission Bay Montessori Academy (MBMA), located in University City. I finished up to third grade (age 9) at MBMA, when my family and I moved to the city of Irvine in Orange County. I attended Northwood Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School, and Northwood High School, which are all located in Irvine. After high school, I attended Saddleback College for three years. I was a nursing major when I entered Saddleback College, then switched my major to Liberal Studies after completing three semesters. At Saddleback, I was also on the cheerleading team where I was captain. Being on the cheer team was very time consuming. Which is why it is one of the two factors, along with switching majors, contributed to the prolonging to transfer to a 4 year University. This past Fall Semester was my first semester at CSUSM. I am in the pre-requisite semester of the ICProgram.
When it comes to technology, I can figure most things out fairly easily. I know most about Cell Phones, Computers (Macs more than PCs), and the Internet. I currently am a Mac person, and plan on staying Mac for life! I as well have above amount of knowledge with Macs, but always open to lean more. I use my Mac computer and my iPhone to help organize my life schedule. This makes me depends on technology daily. I am currently using Office 08 on my Mac.
The beginning sentence in the CSUSM/COE Mission Statement states, "When it comes to technology, I can figure most things out fairly easily. I know most about Cell Phones, Computers (Macs more than PCs), and the Internet. I currently am a Mac person, and plan on staying Mac for life! I as well have above amount of knowledge with Macs, but always open to lean more. I use my Mac computer and my iPhone to help organize my life schedule. This makes me depends on technology daily. I am currently using Office 08 on my Mac. The mission of the College of Education community is to collaboratively transform public education by preparing thoughtful educators and advancing professional practices." This statement is one of the factors in my decision of applying to CSUSM. Since I was transferring to CSUSM to focus on my career, the mission of the College of Education was important to my decision. It is important that the COE's mission is to advance professional practices.The mission of the College of Education community is to collaboratively transform public education by preparing thoughtful educators and advancing professional practices." This statement is one of the factors in my decision of applying to CSUSM. Since I was transferring to CSUSM to focus on my career, the mission of the College of Education was important to my decision. It is important that the COE's mission is to advance professional practices.
CSUSM/COE Mission Statement
http://webct.csusm.edu/webct/urw/lc208801836001.tp208801856001/syllabusStudentView.dowebct?componentId=208804014001&updateBreadcrumb=false"
Yeah, Macs for Life!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I was also cheer captain too so I can relate to how time consuming it is. I was Coaching for my old high school and it opened up my eyes to how much time and $$ the coaches put into us. I unfortunately had to give it up to dedicate my time to my education but hope to go back. I still judge at JAMZ competitions when they call me and other random cheer events. Its good money and fun to still be involved back in the sport. and oh ya, MACS FOR LIFE!
ReplyDelete